Hillsboro Aviation Partners with CAMP Systems
Posted On | 03.07.2019
Hillsboro Aviation has entered a partnership with CAMP Systems through which CAMP is now the exclusive provider of maintenance tracking systems for Hillsboro Aviation’s fleet and the customers who use Hillsboro Aviation as their maintenance facility.
“Hillsboro Aviation is thrilled to partner with CAMP to adopt CAMP’s innovative maintenance tracking system. The synergy between CAMP, Quantum Control ERP and Hillsboro Aviation enables us to provide unparalleled service for both our own fleet and our customers’ — a benefit granting increased visibility and value to any aircraft owner/operator,” said Ryan McCartney, vice president and COO of Hillsboro Aviation.
The newly formed partnership will enable industry-leading support and technology for Hillsboro Aviation and its operators as they maintain and meet the complex compliance demands of their helicopters. CAMP service benefits include:
- Fully automatic penalty calculation tool for all life-limited parts;
- Constant review and implementation of maintenance manual revisions, service bulletins, and regulatory airworthiness directives;
- Direct support from a CAMP analyst with expertise in specific aircraft makes and models; and
- Complete maintenance history with electronic Flight Log.
“CAMP is excited and honored to partner with Hillsboro, and to provide services for Hillsboro and their operators,” said Brian Driscoll, director of Rotor Aircraft Health Management at CAMP. “By leveraging Quantum Control MRO and logistics software by Component Control, A CAMP Company, to enhance agility and responsiveness of aviation management and CAMP Maintenance for regulatory compliance management, we are able to provide Hillsboro with a unique, integrated full-service ecosystem which will substantially increase Hillsboro’s ability to provide best-in-class services to its customers. CAMP has made a substantial investment in developing a product that ensures helicopter operators experience the same high level of service, quality and usability that thousands of fixed wing aircraft operators have been receiving over the past 50 years from CAMP.”
Hillsboro’s use of Quantum Control to manage their operation allows the organization and, in turn, its customers to benefit from:
- Increased performance with intuitive tools such as EDI, CRM, Mobile Device capability, Customer Portals, and more;
- Enhanced reliability and stability with Oracle database engine powering operational functions;
- Improved efficiency and streamlined decision-making with comprehensive analytics and KPI’s; and
- CAMP CONNECT integrated solution enables seamless transfer of data between the Quantum and CAMP applications providing improved efficiency and data accuracy, increased quality control and quicker RFQ turnaround.
Learn more about CAMP Systems at www.campsystems.com