Why Choose Us?
Hillsboro Aviation has achieved many milestones in our 35-year history. Here are some of the significant accomplishments that make us a leader in the industry.
- Hillsboro Aviation is a U.S. leader in airplane and helicopter sales with over 1000 aircraft sold offering new and used aircraft for sale as well as consignment services.
- Hillsboro Aviation has over 20 years experience importing and exporting aircraft.
- PTES (Cessna single-engine piston airplane and Robinson helicopter dealer in China) chose Hillsboro Aviation as its U.S. aviation partner.
- Hillsboro Aviation has extensive experience installing and servicing avionics systems from glass cockpits to traffic options to autopilot systems on a wide variety of airframes.
- Hillsboro Aviation's partnership with Integrated Surveillance and Defense (ISD) enhances the international installation capabilities of both companies and expands our product lines to meet any customer's specific requirements.
- Hillsboro Aviation is an FAA-certified repair station and a factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson and Lycoming.
- The Chicago Police Department chose Hillsboro Aviation as its completion shop for the department's helicopter fleet.
- Hillsboro Aviation is recognized throughout the world as a leader in parts sales and support.
- Hillsboro Aviation has long-standing sales representation relationships with over 50 manufacturers worldwide, including Robinson, Lycoming and Garmin.
- The U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of State chose Hillsboro Aviation to provide products and services for U.S. government contracts.
- Hillsboro Aviation has IS-BAO Stage 1 accreditation.
- Hillsboro Aviation's Mount St. Helens and Sedona tour programs are members of Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS).
- Hillsboro Aviation has over 30 years of firefighting experience with the U.S Department of Interior and the U.S. Forest Service.
- Hillsboro Aviation has conducted global charter operations in support of mineral exploration for a major mining company..
- Hillsboro Aviation has logged over 1,100,000 flight hours in our 35-year history.