Why Choose Us?
Hillsboro Aviation has achieved many milestones in our 36-year history. Here are some of the significant accomplishments that make us a leader in the industry.
- Hillsboro Aviation is a U.S. leader in airplane and helicopter sales with over 1000 aircraft sold offering new and used aircraft for sale as well as consignment services.
- Hillsboro Aviation has over 20 years experience importing and exporting aircraft.
- Hillsboro Aviation has extensive experience installing and servicing avionics systems from glass cockpits to traffic options to autopilot systems on a wide variety of airframes.
Hillsboro Aviation's partnership with Integrated Surveillance and Defense (ISD) enhances the international installation capabilities of both companies and expands our product lines to meet any customer's specific requirements.
- Hillsboro Aviation is an FAA-certified repair station and a factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson, Lycoming and DART.
- The Chicago Police Department chose Hillsboro Aviation as its completion shop for the department's helicopter fleet.
- Hillsboro Aviation is recognized throughout the world as a leader in parts sales and support.
- Hillsboro Aviation has long-standing sales representation relationships with over 55 manufacturers worldwide, including Airbus Helicopters, Bell, Robinson, Lycoming, DART, and Garmin.
- The U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Department of State chose Hillsboro Aviation to provide products and services for U.S. government contracts.
- Hillsboro Aviation has IS-BAO Stage 2 accreditation.
- Hillsboro Aviation's Mount St. Helens tour program is a member of Tour Operators Program of Safety (TOPS).
- Hillsboro Aviation has over 30 years of firefighting experience with the U.S Department of Interior and the U.S. Forest Service.
- Hillsboro Aviation has conducted global charter operations in support of mineral exploration for a major mining company..
- Hillsboro Aviation has logged over 1,200,000 flight hours in our 36-year history.