Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions – Booking Mt. St. Helens Helicopter Tours
Please read the following information carefully. This constitutes an Agreement between You (the “Customer”) and Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets via the Internet, and the Customer accepts that this service is rendered by Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. also stores credit card information at the time of booking and accepts official payment on the day of the reservation. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. operates the helicopter and all associated tour operations (customer loading, helipad operations, maintenance, fuel, etc.).
There is no reservation fee. We take your credit card information to secure the reservation and in case of last-minute cancellation, in which case we charge 50% of the reservation to the card. You will need to bring your credit card with you on the day of your reservation. Your card will only be charged if weather and all other conditions are safe to fly.
Changes to a Reservation
Date and tour changes can be made only if we are able to confirm availability on a new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes, all change requests must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis.
Last-minute cancellations and “no-shows” result in lost revenue for Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the time of your reservation. There is a cancellation fee of 50% of the tour for all reservations cancelled without 24-hour notice. There is no fee charged for tours canceled by Hillsboro Aviation due to weather, maintenance, or other safety-related issues. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellations, whether by the Customer or by Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
Communicating with Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
Please feel free to contact us by phone at 503.648.2831 or by email at email@example.com.
Payment and Pricing
- All transactions are conducted in US Dollars.
- All tours must be secured at the time of booking by a valid credit card.
- By placing an order with Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., you are accepting Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s prices for the services that Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. provides.
- A state sales tax is added to all tour pricing and is reflected in the final estimate.
- By submitting a credit card to secure the reservation, whether online or by phone, Customer authorizes that they are the authorized cardholder or that Customer has been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event that the credit card is dishonored, rejected, or later contested for any reason, Customer agrees to pay the amount indicated on the order form by Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
- The rates shown on this website are Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s rates and are not the rates of any other entity.
- Your total price for any transaction, including all amounts payable to Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., will always be presented to you prior to purchase.
- Abusive or Disruptive Behavior – In the sole discretion of a tour manager or its guide, driver, pilot or agent, any guest deemed to engage in abusive or disruptive behavior during a tour or activity will be warned once that such behavior must cease. If the guest continues the abusive or disruptive behavior, the guest may be removed from the tour or activity and there will be no refund.
- Intoxication – In the sole discretion of a tour supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be prohibited from the tour or activity. Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refund for intoxicated guests or for any companions who choose to not take the tour as a result.
Email Accepted by Customer as Proof of Delivery:
Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. provides booking services and delivers E-Tickers via the Internet. Customer hereby agrees that Customer has accepted the Internet as the means of delivery for Customer’s E-Tickets. Customer further agrees that Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s proof that the E-Tickets were provided online and sent by email establishes legal proof of delivery.
General Information and Policies
- The term Customer in these Terms and this Agreement refers to the person who placed the order with Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. and the person whose credit card was used to make the purchase.
- The Customer may be asked to present a photo I.D. when presenting your E-Ticket.
- The term tour is used herein to refer to services, tours, tickets, transportation, performances, or activities that Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. offers.
- Duration of tour hours is approximate.
- No smoking in tour vehicles or aircraft.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer’s discretion and is not included.
- Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. reserves the right to alter, modify or cancel a tour due to traffic, bad weather, aircraft availability or maintenance issues, unsafe conditions, or at the request of governmental, park, and state agencies.
- Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or change tour content and prices without prior notice.
- Tour routes and content are subject to change without notice; tours may not be flown in the order as described in the tour descriptions. From time to time, some of the sights may not be available or seen.
- Only those items stated on the website tours page are included in the tour.
- Only those items stated on the website tour page as included in the price of the tour are included; any other items are additional.
- Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. is not responsible for delays or service interruption due to inclement weather, mechanical failure, accidents, traffic congestion, acts of God or other circumstances beyond Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s control.
- Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any form of transportation used on the tour.
- The information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the event that the Customer makes a booking on the website and Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. later determines the product was inaccurately priced or inaccurately described, Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor the booking and the booking may be declared null and void. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. shall refund any payment made by the Customer. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. may, solely at its discretion, offer the Customer the product at the correct price or as correctly described.
- Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
- Customer agrees that Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this website in accordance with this Agreement; (iv) you will only use this website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the terms and conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. retains the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers make no representations about the sustainability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services on this web site does not constitute endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. or its affiliates. All such information, software, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., its affiliates and/or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges or fees (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon. In the event the Customer defaults on the terms of this Agreement, the Customer agrees to pay to Hillsboro Aviation, Inc., all costs, fees and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees.
Validity of Terms
If any provision, paragraph or subparagraph of this Agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect.
- This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
- All trademarks and photo copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Images on this Web site are for factual depiction only.
Customer Agrees to Use of Electronic Records
By ordering through Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s website, the Customer agrees to Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. The Customer understands that the Customer has the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. The Customer consent applies only to this transaction. The Customer hereby waives any objection the Customer may have to Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.’s use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. to enforce the terms of this agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to the Customer’s purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, are no longer valid; this Agreement represents the understanding between the Customer and Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. This Agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof.
Website Terms, Conditions, and Notices- Definitions
- Any reference to “Customer” or “You” includes any family members, friends, employees, agents or persons accessing and using this Web site to purchase or book any product or service.
- Any reference to Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. includes its affiliates and suppliers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
All contents of this website are owned by Hillsboro Aviation, Inc. Copyright 2018, Hillsboro Aviation, Inc.
All rights reserved.