Off-Market 2014 Bell 407GXP
Meticulously-maintained B407GXP with VIP interior.
At a Glance
Off-market Bell 407GXP. Stock photo.
This meticulously maintained Bell 407GXP is a single-owner aircraft with no accident history. Its VIP-configured interior boasts newly finished seat covers, a G1000H glass cockpit, air conditioning, and high visibility windows for both cabin and crew. Operated and maintained under Part 135, this Bell 407GXP has been hangared since new, making it turnkey ready for any FAA Part 91 or 135 operation.
Private owner wishes to remain anonymous. Full aircraft specs available upon receipt of NDA. Aircraft times to be verified by buyer. Owner motivated to sell by year-end.
Call for pricing.
- Year | 2014
- Airframe TTSN | 4,800
- Location | USA
Features & Options
- VIP seating with new seat covers
- High-vis doors cabin and crew
- Air conditioning
- Cabin and cockpit floor protector kit
- Baggage compartment space extender
- Wire strike kit
- Radar altimeter
- High skid gear
- Pop-out floats/float steps
- Donaldson IBF
- Snow baffles
- Pulse light kit
- G1000H glass cockpit
- GTX33 remote mounted transponder
- GDL69 – XM audio and WX
- GTS800 active traffic system
- GMA350 audio panel
- Dual COM radios
- TIS equipped / ADS-B compliant
- Spidertracks equipped
- Wired for Bose ANR headsets (LIMO plug)
- Aux 12V DC outlets for crew and cabin
- Whelen Engineering Loud-Hailer Siren/PA system