Off-Market 2010 Bell 407
Meticulously-maintained B407 with VIP interior.
At a Glance
Off-market Bell 407. Stock photo.
This meticulously maintained Bell 407 is a single-owner aircraft with no accident history. Its VIP-configured interior boasts newly finished seat covers, a G500H glass cockpit, air conditioning, and high visibility windows for both cabin and crew. Operated and maintained under Part 135, this Bell 407 has been hangared since new, making it turnkey ready for any FAA Part 91 or 135 operation.
Private owner wishes to remain anonymous. Full aircraft specs available upon receipt of NDA. Aircraft times to be verified by buyer. Owner motivated to sell by year-end.
Call for pricing.
- Year | 2010
- Airframe TTSN | 8,700
- Location | USA
Features & Options
- VIP Seating with new seat covers
- Custom Cabin Craft interior upgrade
- Cabin and cockpit floor protector kit
- Hi-vis doors (cabin and crew)
- Air conditioning
- Baggage compartment extender
- Wire strike kit
- Radar altimeter
- High skid Gear
- Pop-out floats/float steps
- Donaldson IBF
- Snow baffles
- Ni-Cad battery
- G500H glass cockpit
- GTX330ES transponder
- GDL69 – XM audio and WX
- PMA7000B audio panel
- Dual COM radios
- TIS equipped / ADS-B compliant
- Spidertracks equipped
- Wired for Bose ANR headsets (LIMO plug)
- Aux 12V DC outlets for crew and cabin