The Helicopter Reinvented
Breakthrough Design Qualities
Over 68 dedicated technology patents including
- BLUE EDGE® blades: Half the sound and zero flapping noise
- New canted fenestron®: Greater useful load and flat flight attitude
- New SAFRAN ARRANO® Engines: Fuel savings and lower emission
- No vibration: Even at max cruise speed
- Best volume per seat: Within the 12 pax class
- New generation Air-Conditioner: Extra capacity and 100% reliable
Leading Edge Technology
- HELIONIX® family: New Airbus avionics suite across the range
- Paperless Philosophy: 3D Technical Publication and e-FLM
- Field maintainability by Design: Large maintenance desk and engine easy access
Designed so you can configure your own medical interior with major outfitters such as: Air Methods, Aerolite, Metro Aviation, Bucher, Mecaer Aviation group.
Help is on its way. The H160 is ready to fly in less than 2min, up to 155kts and fly more than 420NM.
- No vibration even at max speed which provides unmatched patient comfort
- No downwash during loading operations provides a stress-free environment for the crew
- Large customizable and comfortable working space provides everything the crew needs within reach
Private Business Aviation
The ultimate passenger experience.
- Ultra-modern, fast and agile, with a stylistically demanding design with the utmost levels of comfort
- The interior is fully customizable from 4 to 10 passengers with combinations of armchairs and luxurious bench seats, and the option to install cabinets
Oil & Gas
Fly with confidence.
- Built to standards beyond those of IOGP
- Aircraft windows are larger than type 4 and emergency flotation for >Sea State 6.
- New HUMS
- Ability to access more platforms (D-value < S76).
- Lowest cost per seat in the 12 pax class
- Training time reduced with Helionix® avionics family
- Built in system monitoring. Avoid unnecessary return to base through the use of sensors’ redundancy.
- New corrosion-resistant material (HiTak™). HLO friendly (New RPM laws on ground).