Product Categories - Inflatable Seat Belts
AmSafe Inflatable RestraintView Larger Image
AmSafe flies on thousands of general aviation aircraft every day. More than 80 percent of general aviation aircraft are equipped with the AmSafe Inflatable Restraint (AAIR) system to protect occupants from impact with glare shields, instrument panels and control yokes, and meet the 26g requirement for pilot and co-pilot seats. In fact, AmSafe restraints are not only preferred, but standard equipment for Aviat, the new single engine Cessna, Hawker Beechcraft Corporation, Cirrus Design, Diamond, Mooney, Maule, Bell Helicopter, Robinson Helicopter and Schweizer aircraft.
- Our next-generation traditional seatbelts are designed to meet specifications while enhancing occupant comfort and safety
- Low-elongation polyester restraint webbing is designed for enhanced dynamic restraint performance
- Our inertia reel mechanisms are available with a new fluid-dampening feature that smoothly controls webbing retraction
- New certified 26g-capable automotive style push button restraint systems are designed to be intuitive while offering increased occupant safety and easier entry and egress
- Polycarbonate option is suitable for applications where durability is foremost, and for high-end applications, our new "cleansheet" aluminum push button buckle can be plated with a range of finishes for the ultimate three-point passenger restraint