Hillsboro Aviation has over 36 years experience selling aircraft parts and stocks an extensive inventory of aircraft parts for a variety of aircraft. We represent manufacturers such as Bell, Cessna and Robinson, and our parts specialists have the resources to help keep your AOG time to a minimum. We offer in-house expertise to assist you with your parts and hardware needs, and we provide support internationally.
Hillsboro Aviation’s parts department provides a variety of services, including:
- Exchange and overhaul services (FAA Repair Station #LJER093G)
- Stocked inventory includes hardware and major OEM parts
- AOG and priority global and domestic shipping
- Export and import documentation services
- Parts brokerage and consignment services
- Complete Line of Innovative STC Upgrades for Bell 205/UH-1 Series Helicopters
We are also a leader in maintenance and avionics services. In addition to being an FAA-certified repair station (license #LJER093G), we are a factory-authorized service center for Bell, Cessna, Robinson and Lycoming. We specialize in the installation of the latest avionics technology from manufacturers such as Garmin, Cobham, Aspen Avionics and Avidyne.