New Bell Helicopters For Sale
Bell 412EPView Larger Image
Conditioned for all conditions from searing desert to polar ice cap, the world’s most rugged and reliable medium twin-engine helicopter. A daily workhorse for the most extreme climates on the planet, yet refined in temperament and control. Offering an expansive cabin for flexibility in cargo and personnel, plus dual digital automatic controls for flexibility in future growth. There’s no such thing as mission impossible for the 412.
- Wide opening doors to accommodate a forklift with two ton lifting capabilities.
- The highest dispatch reliability of any twin engine aircraft.
- An ideal combination of rugged fuselage construction and the proven Pratt & Whitney PT6T-3D Twin Pac engine.
- The lowest seat mile cost in its class.
- Rupture resistant fuel cells, energy absorbing crew seats and collective mounted throttles as standard equipment.
- Flexibility for future growth, with a dual digital automatic flight control system that allows for easy integration of automatic approach to hover and automatic hover capabilities.
Proven from the Arctic Circle to the Arabian Gulf, the 412 can operate in conditions that would cripple most other aircraft. It offers the highest dispatch reliability of any twin-engine and is designed with rupture-resistant fuel cells, energy-absorbing crew seats and a resilient fuselage. And most important, confidence in knowing that the helicopter that got you in can also get you out.
Click here for more details.
As the only Bell Helicopter Independent Representative in the United States, Hillsboro Aviation is proud to offer the full line of Bell helicopters. With award-winning customer service and proven operational experience, Bell Helicopter has a product to meet your mission needs.
Contact our sales team for more information.